Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Beware of the cake-

I have a fun card to share with you today.  Yesterday our WOW group celebrated a very special birthday, our friend Cheri was welcomed into the world of the 70's.  We had a fun lunch and as usual we all brought hand made cards.  Earlier this month I made a card with the witch's feet sticking out of the cauldron and Cheri really loved it.  She tried to talk me into giving it to her but I had other plans for it.  I made this card for her with the witch's feet sticking out of the birthday cake. 
 


I used Karen Burniston's Cup Pop Stand die to make the cake pop up in the center of the card and then added pieces from Karen's other die sets all from Elizabeth Craft Designs that are linked below.
 
Happy Birthday Cheri!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.